Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Further Away the Better...

I started messing with the roof of the bedroom this morning.  It just didn't look right...

I thought maybe if I turned it around, it would look better...



Not happening... If anything, it looked worse.

The problem is, I don't like the design at all!!!

It doesn't go with the rest of the rock work.

Oh well.  Go do something else...
The sock is coming along nicely.  Not much more done than the last time you saw it, but it is better than the roof!

The best thing I did today was an  Apple pie.  At least Tessie thinks so...

She didn't even bother with fork or spoon.  She just dug in with both hands. It was all I could do to keep her from crawling in with both feet.

Anyway, I think that I will quit doing minis for the day and just eat pie... Oh... I already did that.  I guess I had better go back to the roof.

See you tomorrow... Hopefully with a new and improved roof!


No comments: