Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, November 13, 2017

Need More Yarn!

I got this far with one ball of thread... I need another ball or two to make this as big as I would like it... Rats!!!

I will go hunting tomorrow. It was from Walmart... I have three on this side of town to see if I can find it.  Wish me luck!
I have two balls of this colorway. Maybe I can do it with two balls.  I hope! But this one is for me, so I should stop working on it and get to the Christmas gifts!

My luck is running true to form for making Christmas gifts. 

We went to a doctor's appointment this morning and at noon, we went to see "Murder on the Orient Express". Good movie.

However, it was not conducive to finishing Christmas gifts...

I went into the horrendous work room when we got home and I did manage to find the wood for the high up bed that is like Amare's.  Tessie expects it for Christmas...

Now all I have to do is get myself in gear to make it!  I am so behind!

I am afraid that I am going to be working until midnight on Christmas Eve to get everything finished... Yup.  I am right on my regular schedule!  Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: